Webb Fontaine Group
We are looking for ‘Head of Training’ to lead the development, coordination and ensure the implementation of training regarding Trade Facilitation, particularly in the area of Post-Clearance Control (CAP) and External Audit. This includes basic training on tariff classification, customs valuation, risk management and customs procedures.
The incumbent will also act as coordinator between the audit / investigation service and the Project Director.
- Implementation of a detailed training plan and development of training modules on CAP and internal audit for Ivorian Customs throughout the duration of the contract.
- Develop a training plan and modules for basic training on tariff classification (Harmonized System), customs value, customs procedures and auditing for new agents of Webb Fontaine.
- Coordinator between the Project Director and the Department managers. This function consists of assisting the Project Director with technical questions related to customs legislation and regulations and ensuring the quality of the monthly reports drawn up by the Service.
- Develop a strong working relationship with Ivorian customs officials and with the audit / investigation team to ensure that strategic and operational objectives are achieved on time
- Certified customs auditor or with proven expertise in external audit.
- Certified trainer or with proven expertise in Trade Facilitation and capacity building.
- Solid experience in training needs analysis, training material design, training delivery and training evaluation.
- Excellent knowledge of customs procedures, the Harmonized System, the Customs Valuation Agreement, rules of economic and preferential origin and risk management.
- Knowledge of customs modernization programs (Single Windows, PAC, fight against fraud, etc.).
- Extensive knowledge of computer programs for automatic customs clearance and customs controls.
- High level of proficiency in reading, speaking and writing French. Knowledge of English is considered an asset.