Webb Fontaine Holding LLC
We are keen to hire a highly professional and passionate Manager for our newly establishing Training (Excellence) Center.
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in advancement and development of human capital, passionate about highly skilled new generation of technical talents and ready to devote your time and energy to a talent excellence center’s valuable accomplishment this announcement is for you!
The right candidate will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to research, design and roll-out trainings and development plans according to the company’s vision and strategy.
- Designing the road map of the Center based on the Company’s vision and strategy and updating it when and where required;
- Developing the Center’s strategies and initiatives that reflect the Company’s long and short-term goals;
- Preparing the business and budget plan of the Center and maintaining them at all times;
- Managing all operational activities pertinent to the Center including staffing, facilities, events, and coordination with vendors and suppliers;
- Collaborating with individual entrepreneurs or educational institutions to provide additional specialized training;
- Collaborate with pertinent parties to develop curriculum of different trainings, workshops, educational talks, master classes, etc.;
- Supervise the trainers and instructors and give feedback on their performanc
- Master’s degree in training and development, organizational development, education phycology or any other related field;
- Over 5 years of experience in training and development of human resources;
- Experience in continuous learning and development, and Instructional Design;
- At least 2 years of experience in managerial role;
- Knowledge and experience in modern learning trends and technologies;
- Very strong organization and execution skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of verbal and written English language.