Webb Fontaine Group
Position Summary | Head of Data Insights
People matter. The Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation. Being a team player is key: we care for and support each other through integrity and openness.
Webb Fontaine Data Team focuses on building big data collection and analytics capabilities to uncover customer, product, and operational insights for internal and external stakeholders
We look for an experienced professional to hold the position of the Head of Data Insights in the company and to come in close to ground-level and grow the team quickly through a combination of direct management and managing managers.
What you will do:
- Lead the 4 initiatives of the Data team (Insights, Reporting, Core Tech, WEV) and make sure the initiatives are aligned and run smoothly
- Build and enhance the foundational data layer including data infrastructure
- Effectively communicate the status, value, and importance of data collection to different parties
- Provide thought leadership in the development of sustainable solutions for emerging business demands
- Implementing data privacy policies and complying with data protection regulations.
- Work with Business and IT leaders to define strategic and tactical data requirements of the organization to fulfill business needs.
- Be able to reveal the bottlenecks on time and minimize the process problems
- Cooperate with the business stakeholders’ in establishing strategies and a roadmap for the Data team initiatives
- Together with the Product Managers, lead business review sessions and user acceptance testing sessions to ensure that the product designs meet the requirements
- People management: Team, task management, and reporting, Career growth planning, Performance reviews, Leveling
- Keep up to date with Agile best practices and new trends
- Create a data-driven culture
What you will bring in:
- 5-8 years’ experience in a senior-level data management role.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles, backlog management techniques and metrics
- Hands-on experience with and knowledge about building data infrastructure and/or services.
- Experience with BI & data analytics tools such as Tableau, Google Analytics, etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience with Infrastructure (Apache Hadoop framework, Kafka, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Spark, SQL)
- Experience managing cross-functional teams (task, performance, career growth management, etc.)
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Proficiency in English communication
How to apply
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply for job” button below.