People matter here. Webb Fontaine’s culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness ensuring they feel valued across the organization. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation by getting results and developing their skills. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other through integrity and openness.
Headquartered in Dubai, Webb Fontaine provides a unique suite of Customs Solutions that helps countries to automate the entire customs clearance chain (including risk management and accounting) with its R&D centers in Armenia, the Philippines, Ukraine, and France.
Currently, we are looking for a General Manager in Armenia to take the responsibility for the overall operations, strategy, structure, budget, people, financial and business outcomes of the Armenia office.
– Cooperate with all General Managers of Webb Fontaine Group’s R&D centers to develop strategic plans towards optimization of operations
– Review and improve organizational effectiveness through developing and improving processes, optimizing resources, establishing a highly effective work environment
– Develop and implement growth strategies
– Coordinate the development of OKRs for functions and direct reports
– Coordinate efforts of procurement, finance, marketing, and Human Resources by establishing workflow and objectives
– Manage the staff planning
– Review and approve budgetary planning and implementation, coordinate financial reporting
– Make data-driven decisions by setting the right metrics
– Manage existing relationships and find new cooperation opportunities with the IT community, universities, and unions
– Proven experience as a General manager or Operations Officer preferably in a technology industry
-Experience in strategic planning, processes development, and improvement
– Experience in staffing and performance management
-Experience in financial planning and budgeting
– Ability to enforce and maintain high standards
– Solid leadership, conflict management, communication, and presentation skills
– Advanced English language skills
– French and Arabic languages are a plus
– Medical insurance
– Annual performance bonus
– 13th-month salary
– Paid days off
– Continuous Development Program (Certification Programs, Book Clubs, Online Learning Platforms, etc.)
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply for job” button below.