Webb Fontaine Group Manila Branch
DevOps Engineer | Job Summary:
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience. If you are looking for an opportunity to solve technical problems and build innovative solutions in a fast-paced environment working with smart, passionate software developers, this might be the role for you.
- Collaborate with development/test teams to design, build and deploy an automated testing platform.
- Develop and promote automation methodologies to drive continuous delivery and integration.
- Build tools/automation to manage deployment & configuration of our infrastructure.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems in the pipeline.
- Continue to bridge the gap between development and operations with a strong bias towards ‘Infrastructure as Code’.
- Provide recommendations to the development teams for new workflows and features.
- BS or MS in Computer Science;
- 2+ years of experience in deploying and managing medium/large scale distributed systems.
- Linux system administration experience.
- Knowledge in modern in modern configuration management tools (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.)
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and development pipeline processes.
- Passionate about learning and adopting new technologies that will ease your day-to-day job.
- Passion for development best practices – unit testing, code reviews, community standards, and maintainable code.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information effectively.
- Ability to work in extended hours and willing to travel.
- Fluent in English.
- Scripting experience: Python or equivalent language, is a plus.
- Understanding of Linux containers (LXC) and similar technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) is a plus.
How to apply
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply for job” button below.