People matter here. Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other.
Our HR team is responsible for the entire employee lifecycle related benefits, leaves, performance management, development program, payroll, as well as engagement, motivation, development, and retention.
We welcome a motivated Compensation & Benefits Specialist to be responsible for overseeing, managing, and administering our employees’ salaries, perks, and benefits.
Tools: Armsoft, Nextcloud, Microsoft Office, Jira, Cornerstone, SurveyMonkey
– Conduct constant salary and labor market research to define benchmarks
– Assess employees’ needs by conducting organizational surveys
– Keep abreast with the new trends and best practices in the field, both locally and internationally
– Design a compensation package based on business goals and strategy
– Create a consistent compensation guideline that matches our market and organizational culture
– Conduct periodic audits, prepare, and present reports
– Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations
– Experience as a compensation and benefits specialist for a minimum of 3 years
– Prior experience in HR operations and knowledge of best practices
– Prior experience of software development business sector and its challenges
– Familiarity of the IT market, both locally and internationally
– Hands-on experience with quantitative and qualitative research
– Sound presentation and negotiation skills
– Expertise in current employment rules and regulations
– BA in human resources, business administration, or similar relevant field
– Fluent in English
– Knowledge of French is a plus
– Medical insurance
– Annual performance bonus
– 13th-month salary
– Paid days-off
– Continuous Development Program (Certification Programs, Book Clubs, Online Learning Platforms, etc.)
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals. Please, apply for the vacancy by pressing the “Apply for job” button below.