Webb Fontaine Holding LLC
A talented and experienced Atlassian tool (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Service Desk) Administrator is required to join our AM/PH team who would own performance, scalability,
and operational excellence on our platform, with a focus on supporting Software Development, Infrastructure & Service Delivery operations.
This includes the full administration of the Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Service Desk).
- Support JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Service Desk administration, including creation and management of custom, complex projects, workflows, security schemes, custom fields, dashboards, and reports configurations;
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence custom webhooks, and REST API Framework to integrate with other external tools;
- Lead minor and major JIRA, Confluence, and Bitbucket upgrades (including communications), schedule and coordinate maintenance, and lead performance tuning/scaling in conjunction with our Infrastructure team;
- Install, manage and administer JIRA, Confluence, and Bitbucket add-ons, plugins, and extensions;
- Understand and adapt XML configuration files in regards to JIRA, Confluence, and Bitbucket integration as necessary;
- Meet with stakeholders to identify JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Service Desk needs and implement them as appropriate;
- Perform requirements gathering, business process workflows, and process improvement for JIRA, Confluence, and Bitbucket workflows and processes in place, identifying where functionality can/cannot meet user requests;
- Create, maintain and support dashboards and advanced filters for end-users reporting capabilities;
- Provide User Management and grant user permissions in accordance with the role given by the company.
- Experience with administering and developing software team, and ITSM solutions on Atlassian tools especially JIRA, Confluence, and Bitbucket;
- Experience designing content management and data taxonomies;
- Experience configuring JIRA, Confluence, and Bitbucket modules and selecting useful add-ons;
- Excellent understanding of JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Service Desk workflows, permission schemes, notification schemes, screens schemes, etc.;
- Familiarity with databases and SQL competence;
- Demonstrated experience in writing scripts;
- Experience in a supporting technical discussion with employees;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Information Systems or other related scientific or technical discipline;
- 2+ years of relevant experience;
- Understanding of continuous integration and version control systems;
- Experience with APIs and tool integration;
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, etc.;
- Sound knowledge of English language;
- Experience with Service Delivery, ITIL certification (preferred);
- Experience with such processes as Incident Management and Change Management.