We are looking for a middle level DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience. If you are looking for an opportunity to solve technical problems and build innovative solutions in a fast-paced environment working with smart, passionate software developers, this might be the role for you.
- Collaborate with development/test teams to design, build and deploy an automated testing platform;
- Develop and promote automation methodologies to drive continuous delivery and integration;
- Build tools/automation to manage deployment & configuration of our infrastructure;
- Provide and ensure reliable and failure-free operation of the monitoring system;
- Continue to bridge gap between development and operations with a strong bias towards ‘Infrastructure as Code’ ;
- Provide recommendations to the development teams for new workflows and features.
- BS or MS in Computer Science;
- 2+ years of experience in deploying and managing medium/large scale distributed systems;
- Linux system administration experience;
- Knowledge in modern configuration management tools (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.);
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and development pipeline processes;
- Passionate about learning and adopting new technologies that will ease your day-to-day job;
- Passion for development best practices – unit testing, code reviews, community standards, and maintainable code;
- Scripting experience: Python or equivalent language;
- Knowledge in Linux containers (LXC) and similar technologies (Docker);
- Hands-on experience in CI/CD tools (Teamcity, Jenkins, Gitlab CI, etc);
- Experience in documentation writing. Knowledge of Markdown is a plus;
- Understanding of container orchestration tools (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes) is a plus;
- Experience in monitoring and visualization tools (Prometheus, Grafana, Graphite, etc) is a plus;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information effectively;
- Willingness to travel abroad if required;
- Good knowledge of English.