Webb Fontaine Holding LLC
We are looking for an ambitious and pragmatic Product Manager to join our Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning team. The team is working on building and implementing cutting edge solutions such as smart fraud detection and product classification in the domain of international trade for governments and companies throughout the world.
As a product manager you will become an international trade subject-matter expert responsible for the successful follow up and implementation of the team’s artificial intelligence and machine learning feature roadmap. You will be a focal point of contact for external and internal stakeholders, ensuring that their needs are managed and that they are up to date with the team’s progress. You will coach team members in the international trade domain and make sure that they get the big picture and understand government and institutional interests.
- Carefully manage the team’s roadmap and active workstreams, ensuring timely progress and that the latest stakeholder needs are reflected. This includes negotiating, scoping, creating, scheduling, prioritizing, updating and actively following up on tasks.
- Actively and frequently engage with business stakeholders to make sure that their needs are captured, that they are informed about the team’s latest developments and that your business knowledge is up to date.
- Take responsibility for release management by documenting features, managing user acceptance testing, organizing demos to internal and external stakeholders and announcing releases.
- Facilitate, document and take part in planning, solution modelling, demo and user testing sessions.
- Act as a business knowledge coach to the team and enable communication between team members and external business stakeholders.
- Master’s degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- 4 years of relevant product management work experience.
- Working knowledge of data science and machine learning.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Expert understanding of agile software and project management methodologies.
- Experience in big data and/or machine learning related projects or implementations is a strong asset.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French is a plus.
- Business analysis (IIBA) or project management (PMI) certification is a plus.