Webb Fontaine Holding LLC
We are looking for Database Administrators to design, install, maintain and upgrade the Webb Fontaine databases (production and non-production environments) and provide technical expertise in the use of database technology. If you work well in a team environment and exhibit flexibility when addressing daily shifting work priorities, you are welcome to apply.
- Be responsible for installation and configuration of Oracle database;
- Provide administration and support for Oracle database in production environments;
- Optimize the production database;
- Implement backup and recovery solutions;
- Implement and maintain Oracle streaming.
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or Information Systems Management or another relevant field
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Oracle 11g/12c database administration;
- 1+ years of experience in the database administration of mission critical production;
- Hands-on experience with setup and maintenance of Oracle streams;
- In depth knowledge of database security standards and best practices;
- Proficiency in RMAN utility configuration;
- Hands-on experience in database performance tuning;
- Experience with PostgreSQL Database is a plus;
- Ability to learn new technologies with minimum supervision;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical
- information effectively;
- Willingness to travel abroad if required;
- Good knowledge of English.